Nominations for the 2014 BC CFO Awards are now closed. They will re-open in September 2014 for the 2015 BC CFO Awards. Honourees are chosen based on their performance relating to corporate growth through strategic decision making, as well as overall performance and execution, sound business principals and reporting. Nominees will be judged by a selection panel, which will include four members of the business community, and a representative of the Institute of Chartered Accountants BC. Honourees will be profiled in a the May 13th issue of Business in Vancouver and honoured at a special awards dinner on May 20th. The award categories are:
* There can be more than one recipient for this category (i.e. one for nonprofit, emerging leader, or a crown corporation) Eligibility Criteria: 1. Nominees must be BC residents from an organization operating in BC. 2. Nominees must have been CFO for at least 2 years. 3. Nominees must agree to have their name stand and be available for the awards event on May 20th.
- Large Public (Revenues more than $50m)
- Small Public (Revenues less than $50m)
- Large Private (Revenues more than $50m)
- Small Private (Revenues less than $50m)
- Publicly Accountable
- Transformation Agent*