BCAMA Breakfast Speakers Series Event: Marketing in uncertain times
- 7:00 am - 9:00 am
- Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle
- 1128 West Hastings Street Vancouver, British Columbia
Marketing is viewed differently by everyone. To marketers, it's an "investment" for the future. However, to accountants it's only an "expense" since it costs money now.
For the CEO/CFO/Board, this creates a problem where they have to either:
- Find a way to justify a "long term investment that will hurt short term performance" or
- Demand that any marketing spending be able to justify itself with short-term performance gains even if the result is less brand development.
Join us on November 15th, as marketing legend Ken Wong will identify what the C-suite and Board need to know to make the right decision and how the current economic picture in Canada and the US is influencing their decision making and results!
Don't miss this opportunity to network with other marketing professionals while engaging in professional development.
- General Price: $54
- Member Price: $44
- Early bird until midnight, November 8, 2012 BCAMA Members: 39 Non-Members: $49 Students: $37 Collegiate: $32
Today Mar 14