FREE seminar: Intellectual Property in Plain English
- 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Pacific Language Institute
- 300-755 Burrard Street Vancouver, British Columbia
Are you building a recognizable brand?
Are you intimidated by the mysterious laws and unapproachable lawyers?
Come and join us on December 4 at 6PM and learn about intellectual property in plain English. It's crucial that you understand that intellectual property is not only for those who have a billion dollar idea or a billion dollars in their bank account. Intellectual property is not only about protecting your own ideas, it is also about making sure that your competitors don't use their intellectual property to destroy your business.
Andrei Mincov, a copyright and trademarks lawyer with over 15 years of Canadian and international experience (http://mincovlaw.com), will deliver a presentation packed with information about different areas of IP, such as copyright, trademarks, patents, industrial designs, trade secrets and talk about the importance of written contracts.
Our promise to you is that you will walk away with:
- 5 big ideas about intellectual property and the law in general that will answer 80% of your questions about IP;
- 5 reasons to register your trademarks;
- 7 one-word shortcuts that will allow you to instantly identify different types of intellectual property.
The seminar is organized through MEETUP.COM.
Please RSVP at http://bit.ly/IP_seminar
- Price: Free
- The seminar is free, but there is a $5 charge at the door that goes to the event organizers.
- Andrei Mincov
Today May 24