Getting Incorporated – Essential Steps and Legal Tips
- 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Small Business BC
- 82 – 601 West Cordova Street Vancouver, British Columbia
• Recognize the advantages of corporations.
• Understand the roles of shareholders, directors, officers and others in the corporate structure.
• Identify the essential steps that must be followed to properly create and organize your corporation.
• Explore additional steps that may be necessary if you’re incorporating an existing business, e.g. a proprietorship, and the common pitfalls to avoid.
• Know the mandatory corporate requirements that must be followed each year to keep your corporation alive and in good standing.
• Get helpful legal tips for carrying on business, as a corporate entity after the incorporation is complete.
Presented By: Jason Harris of Simply Legal Law Corporation
- General Price: $59
- This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live video conference and webinar. TO REGISTER: http://www.smallbusinessbc.ca/seminars/2013-01-22/getting-incorporated-%E2%80%93-essential-steps-and-legal-tips
Today Apr 24