Retail Distribution- Move your Product Line to Retail Market
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Small Business BC
- 82 – 601 West Cordova Street Vancouver, British Columbia
• Discover how to structure sales calls to retailers, with the best results.
• Understand the methods retailers use to decide what products they will buy for their stores.
• Find out the common challenges retailers face; how and why they buy.
• Uncover the cardinal rules you should follow when making your first sales pitch to a prospective client
• Learn the terminology, technology and measurements retailers use to decide which products will make the cut.
• Find out how merchandising and pricing works in both chain and independent retailers.
• Discover the logistics and supply chain systems of getting products to the retailers’ door.
Presented By: Gerry Spitzner of retailSOS.ca
- General Price: $59
- This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live video conference and webinar. REGISTER AT: http://www.smallbusinessbc.ca/seminars/2013-02-07/retail-distribution-move-your-product-line-retail-market
Today Dec 11