20 Minutes to the Best Management Team Ever
- 7:30 am - 9:00 am
- Fairmont Waterfront Hotel - Princess Louisa Suite
- 900 Canada Place Way Vancouver, British Columbia
The key to sustainable profit and results is a management team you can depend on freeing you to spend more time on strategic initiatives and business improvement. Imagine a company not constrained by your personal capacity. But how?
When you can be comfortable relying on your leadership team to take on more responsibility for the day-to-day operations of your business, possibilities begin to multiply. Suddenly, more time can be spent introducing a new service line; meeting with important prospects and clients; even taking that 3-week vacation you’ve always dreamed of – without your blackberry.
There is a better way and it starts with 20 minutes a day. This one-hour seminar is for presidents and business owners who know the potential to better use their management team is there. The session will provide proven strategies to carve out more time for working on the business and less time in it.
You’re good at what you do – maybe even great. Yet you know you can get better results. If you have ever said:
• If I’ve told them once, I’ve told them a thousand times…
• The only way to get something done right is to do it myself…
• Why doesn’t anyone else do what’s needed to make this business thrive?
Then this seminar is for you.
- General Price: $50
- To register call 604-345-0424 or email email@example.com.
- Tara Landes
Today Apr 17