- 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Simon Fraser University, Downtown Vancouver
- 515 West Hastings Street Vancouver, British Columbia
The first-ever international business trade conference to build cross-sector business relationships in Latin American markets will be held downtown at Harbour Centre, Simon Fraser University. It will provide a platform for local and international companies to build economic links and partnerships among Latin American businesses, particularly in mining, construction and green technology industries.
Key event sponsors include: Canadian Council of the Americas, Government of Canada Trade Commissioner Service, Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada, Bell Alliance, Clean Mining Alliance, Sustainable Cities, Green Tech Exchange
The ExpoPlaza Latina Conference will focus on four key topics:
1. Lessons to learn from sustainable cities
2. How to fill the labour gap for mining and construction industries in Canada
3. How companies are taking advantage of NAFTA and other trade agreements
4. Sustainable economic development in the mining industry
Event speakers: http://expoplaza.latincouver.ca/index.php/tradeshow/our-speakers-
- General Price: $150
- $150 for full day, or $50 for a single plenary session.
- Paola Murillo
Today Aug 29