Start Smart 1
- 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Small Business BC - Province Wide
- 82 – 601 West Cordova Street Vancouver, British Columbia
• Overview of all the basic requirements including: name registry, business structures, municipal licensing requirements, HST registration and an overview of employment standards.
• Small Business BC resources are highlighted with emphasis on business planning tools, market research, business planning and trade services.
• A demonstration of our website(s) and methods to evaluate your business idea and its viability in the market place.
Brian Rudy of Synergy Business Lawyers will deliver the last hour of this seminar discussing the differences between proprietorships, partnerships and incorporation.
Presented By: A representative from Small Business BC
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live video conference and webinar.
All webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.
- General Price: $39
- Small Business BC
Today Dec 12