Sector hit by online shopping, low dollar, tax hikes and quirky municipal bylaws
By Patrick Blennerhassett
By Jen St. Denis
By Glen Korstrom
By Cyri Jones and Ivan Surjanovic
By Fiona Anderson
By Nelson Bennett
By Jonny Wakefield, Alaska Highway News
By Timothy Renshaw
By Tyler Orton
By Business in Vancouver
1. Rabid buyers may end doubts about B.C. micro-condos
2. Big jump in homebuyers expecting help from ‘bank of mom and dad’: ...
3. Aritzia to open flagship store at historic location for retail strategy
4. How cheap gas could hobble quest for greenest-city title
5. Bell hit with $750m lawsuit over allegations it sold customer data to ...