The Aquilini Investment Group (AIG) has recruited Vancouver’s former top cop onto its executive team.
By Glen Korstrom
By Cecilia Jamasmie, Mining.com
By Tyler Orton
By Nelson Bennett
By Patrick Blennerhassett
By Business in Vancouver
1. Men still dominate board rooms in B.C.
2. Retail specialist Robert Thurlow touches down at airport luxury mall
3. Vancouver city planner Brian Jackson announces plans to retire
4. Retailers embrace omni-channel sales strategy
5. Loonie headed to 75 cents by autumn: BMO